:)

:)

Monday, November 30, 2009

I miss you :(

I stare at you with goggle eyes

Your guts, courage and zest towards life

You smile at me with twinkling eyes

I try to hold your hand that slowly fades

What remains are our moist memories

Like moon in the clouds you come and disappear

Although like a star you shine even in the darkest of the nights

Your memories are as precious as you are

For they still light up my paths

You set me free like wind unleashed

But still I hold on to you for you only rule my thoughts

As I take next step with an aching heart

You come again and hug me tight

That jolts me and I awake to this real world

Where you are just another memory for all

But I still need your hand even to stand let alone walk.........

26 comments:

  1. WOW.. was this for me?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii Sachin :)

    thanks buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Abhinav

    thanks !
    hehe! thats a secret ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii Rashmi

    thanks a lot dear :)

    (@Abhinav its for someone who is no more in this world now )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful!!!

    Cheer up girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hii G3
    thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks ya...for yr encouragment..am visiting india month end..wish u were in mumbai..could hve caught up with u as u r also in media line...anywy..in case my email id is rrames@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's very creative my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiii Sunil!

    thanks a ton buddy!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. simple.. loved this

    ReplyDelete
  11. hii chriz :)

    thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hii Prashant

    thanks a lot buddy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hii Anonymous

    thanks a lot!
    m so happy, ya I'll keep trying to improve myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. excellent, awesome creativity. you are a GENIUS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Anon

    Thanks a lot! Lovely compliment :)

    ReplyDelete