:)

:)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

EGG TALES!

To have them or not is a big debate. While some people are frantically against them, some need them every day…I am talking of eggs (cultured artificially). I have been eating eggs since childhood. In fact, when I was in nursery class or so, I was literally crazy about boiled eggs. Vegetarianism has been divided into  two major categories- egg and non egg eaters. I am absolutely against non vegetarian food but despite repeated attempts and requests from PETA crazy classmates I still find it difficult to stop taking eggs. I have not eaten them since 2008. It has been two years and I am not going to continue this trend further!
Making promises is not difficult at all, keeping them is. But why do we have this tendency? Why do we love making the same mistake twice? Why do most of us fancy ourselves as outlaws’? Why is it so very difficult to keep a vow? I think, when you take a vow of not doing a thing, you feel like doing it even more, that too, with a new intensity. That is why most New Year resolutions fail badly. One needs a great amount of zeal and enthusiasm towards the thing you have taken vow of not repeating.

8 comments:

  1. see, what all problems we face in our lives..I pity you in my truly weary self for having to go through such issues at such an young age..pls take care beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii UA

    hahahah! nice one! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D nice 2 know tht u dont touch non veg...artificially cultured egg is not non veg...dnt know why people dnt realize this...

    So wen shall i come to ur place to have boiled eggs :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii G3

    yes yaar I am against non vegetarian food but not artificially cultured eggs and u r very right, pple do not realize this fact. come over to my place any time u wish! we'll enjoy with some fundoo egg delicacies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the way you started with the egg tale and moved on to how we are so complacent or perhaps confused about our resolutions. Interesting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Swapna
    welcome to my blog :)
    thanks a lot :D
    keep coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i looove eggs - in all forms except the york when hard-boiled

    ReplyDelete