Thank you Nikhil, Ekta, Jyothi and Maithili for awarding me the 'Liebster Award' and this tag! Since I do not wish to bore people by answering all the 40 questions, I am taking up Nikhil’s set as I received it first.
1. In a dilemmic situation, would you listen to your heart or your brain? why?
Ans: Depends what the situation is and what’s on stake.
2. Choose between an “Unlimited internet connection for a month” & “1 month of your favorite food delicacy”?
Ans: I would choose the latter.
3. Five rare random facts that most people don’t know about you?
Ø My Grandfather served as the personal Physician to His Highness Jodhpur for some time.
Ø Many of the classics I have are from Grandpa’s personal collection of books.
Ø My extended family is quite diverse! There are members belonging to Maharashtra, Kumaon, Punjab, Gujarat, Rajasthan, UP, MP and a few other places! A family gathering seems like a multi-cultural fest!
Ø I have a certain liking for Germans. I find them intellectual, tough and dependable.
Ø My mother named me ‘Niloufer’ as she loved this name but she did not know the meaning of this word. Hence, my name was changed to ‘Ankita’ which means ‘inscribed’. Now I know, courtesy Internet, Niloufer means ‘water lily’.
4. A fictional character (from a book/movie/TV show) that you think closely resembles you.
Ans: Alice in ‘Alice in Wonderland’ :P
5. Congratulations! you have been just given the opportunity to travel back in time. Which year or occasion ; why?
Ans: Thank you!! I would go back to the time of Gautam Buddha, to meet him of course!
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Ans: None. I avoid soft drinks
7. First thing you would do if you win the lottery (amount can be the maximum you can think of right now) :D
Ans: I’ll kneel before Lord Shiva to thank him for the blessings.
8. One thing that annoys you the most?
Ans: Cruelty towards helpless animals and children.
9. Something that you would love to do but are too afraid to?
Ans: Bungee Jumping
10. A superpower or a lot of money….and justify your choice?
Ans: A superpower- to read anyone’s thoughts (incl animals) because then, life will never be boring!!
Now my questions are as follows:
- 1. One book/movie you could alter the ending of. Please give reasons for your choice.
- 2. Which two Indian laws would you change if given an opportunity to do so?
- 3. Are you a dog person or a cat lover? Which breed of dogs you like the most and why.
- 4. Which actor and actress you think should permanently bid adieu to acting and why.
- 5. Name the two films you would like to direct again. Who will you cast in lead roles?
- 6. Where do you stay the most (mentally), your past, present or future?
- 7. Describe yourself in three words.
- 8. How do you de-stress yourself?
- 9. How would you deal with a very rude but a close relative?
- 10. One zodiac sign (apart from yours) that you like and why.
I would to give this wonderful ‘Liebster Award’ along with these questions, to the following ten friends
Congrats to all! Eagerly awaiting your answers!
'Liebster' is basically a German word and it means 'dearest'. This award is usually given to blogs with less than 200 followers. However, I have given it to ten of my fav bloggers!
- Link back to the blogger who has nominated you
- Nominate ten more bloggers and pass this award to them.
- Answer all questions given to you.
- Create your own ten question set for the nominees
- Let them know that they have been nominated