:)

:)

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award and Tag


I have been awarded the 'Versatile Blogger Award' by Geetika (geetika-gupta.blogspot.in). 


Thanks a lot dear Geetika! This award comes along with a tag wherein I have to state seven facts about myself. So, here are the seven facts-

1.     I am a cleanliness freak and dislike people with a low personal hygiene factor.
2.     I hate getting up early in winters.
3.     I want to plant as many trees as possible in this lifetime.
4.     I want to spend the rest of my life in a natural area, deep inside the hills.
5.     It is my dream to spend some years of my life in a Buddhist Monastery.
6.     I love vegetarian food and I am proud to say that I am a pure vegetarian.
7.     I can’t have enough of golgappas!!

I am not tagging anyone.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving this award. You deserve this award. Now we know a little more about you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is so cute!. And the facts about yourself.. i could relate so much with few of them..! Well done Ankita :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.. Happy to get to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planting trees sounds like a fantastic idea! Hope you can plant many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrin

      yes, it really is! thnaks a lot! :)

      Delete
  5. Cleanliness freak, me too! Hate getting up early in winters, me too actually I hate getting up early all throughout the year, season no bar.
    And golgappas.. my weakness. Sigh!

    Congratulations Ms. Versatile Blogger. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mirage

      Thank you!! :)

      waking up early is such a task..sigh...:P
      same pinch!! :D

      Delete
  6. Congrats.....I now know you more fromng your seven facts about yourself....very interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanderloost

      Thank you!!! I am happy you enjoyed the post!!

      Delete